Hostel Management Software
WebRezPro’s flexible standard features and custom components translate into a tailor-made hostel PMS. From booking dorm beds to accessing the right online distribution channels, WebRezPro streamlines all aspects of hostel management.
- Customizable Hostel Setup for Dorm Beds & Private Rooms – In addition to private rooms, individual beds can be set up and designated to male, female or coed dormitories.
- Customized Booking Engine – WebRezPro offers an online and mobile-optimized booking engine that integrates into your website and is married with your hostel’s reservation system for a seamless reservation process. Your inventory is always up-to-date and accurate as there is no need to manually consolidate online reservations with in-house reservations. When booking, users can limit availability searches to dorm beds in male, female or coed dorms, and book multiple beds at once on a single reservation.
- Online Distribution – WebRezPro for hostels interfaces with a number of relevant third-party booking websites and channel managers, including Hostelworld, Expedia, Booking.com, Hostelling International, SiteMinder and more. Inventory sold on third-party websites is automatically updated within your WebRezPro PMS, allowing for streamlined online distribution with real-time accuracy.
- Product, Service & Activity Charges – Charges for products and services, such as padlocks, Internet access, linen and tours, can be included as booking options within the booking form or processed as separate sales. Additionally, an ActivityEngine module can be included in the PMS to manage reservations for activities and tours either run by the hostel or sold on behalf of tour operators.
- Unmatched Rate Flexibility – WebRezPro offers a flexible and efficient rate management tool for hostels that allows as many rate types as needed for high and low season rates, group rates, long-term (weekly/monthly) rates, etc. Rate changes are unlimited and daily overrides permitted.
- User-Friendly – WebRezPro’s simplicity and intuitiveness are appreciated by hostel management dealing with high staff turnover. Video tutorials are directly accessible from within the system itself.