World Web Technologies Inc is committed to protecting privacy and developing technology that provides a safe online experience. This privacy and data management policy applies to the company’s web-based property management system called WebRezPro, hereinafter referred to as WRP.
WHAT IS WRP?
WRP is a subscription-based property management system that operates in the cloud. Lodging providers [the Client] use WRP to manage the logistical and financial processes involved in the sale of overnight accommodations and related activities. WRP covers the entire guest cycle, from pre-check in to post-check out. Primary features include accommodation and activity reservations, guest charges and payments, housekeeping management, email correspondences, accounting and more.
WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
To operate, WRP collects, stores and transfers data. Types of data may include, but are not limited to, guest names, contact information, credit card information and personal preferences. WRP does not knowingly collect personal information from people under the age of 18.
HOW IS DATA COLLECTED?
Data is entered into WRP in the following ways:
- Guests submit information into WRP via online forms.
- The Client enters data into WRP, either manually or via a swiping device.
- Third-party integrations share data via an API.
- WRP imports reservation information as instructed by the Client.
HOW IS DATA USED?
Data used by WRP is for the purpose of managing and completing overnight travel accommodation and related activities. Specifically, data is used for:
- Executing WRP processes, features and functionalities.
- Sending notifications and messages.
- Communicating with third-party integrations.
- Providing technical support.
- Complying with applicable laws if deemed necessary.
WHO OWNS THE DATA?
All guest and reservation data, regardless of input method, is owned by the Client.
WHERE IS THE DATA LOCATED?
WRP uses Amazon Web Services [AWS] in the United States. All WRP data is stored and processed at AWS.
HOW LONG IS DATA STORED?
Data is stored for the duration of the contract between WRP and the Client. Upon the Client’s request, WRP will erase all data that has been entered into the Client’s WRP system.
HOW IS DATA PROTECTED?
WRP follows industry best practices to protect data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access or disclosure.
- Data collected by WRP is stored securely in a database and is only accessible by authorized users.
- Internet security measures include Internet firewalls, intrusion detection, anti-virus protection and network monitoring. Please note: No internet security program is impenetrable. As such, WRP cannot guarantee the security of the Client’s data.
- Unless required for the purposes of executing WRP functionality, WRP will not disclose to others, in whole or in part, any data without the prior written permission of the Client.
SYSTEM ACCESS & EMPLOYEE PRIVILEGES
While WRP offers a variety of security measures to secure system access, including browser encryption, two-factor authentication and IP-restricted access, it is the responsibility of the Client to oversee the creation and distribution of passwords that are used to access WRP. It is also the responsibility of the client to oversee access-privileges granted to its employees and stakeholders.
WRP develops third-party integrations that are intended to enhance the WRP system. If the Client adds an integration to their WRP system (via API), the third-party integration will access and use information provided by the Client. Types of third-party integrations include online travel agencies, payment gateways/processors and electronic locks. For a complete list of available third-party integrations, visit: https://www.webrezpro.com/interfaces/. Please note: Data that is received from third parties is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties.
World Web Technologies may change this policy from time to time. Please visit this page often to see any updates.
Last update: November 6, 2018